Coincidence or curse?
Could it be a coincidence or something more sinister at work?
Curse, bad luck, jinx, weird, or a “phase” etc. call it whatever you want. However, the reality is abnormal and it cannot go unnoticed.
Maybe you fit the following criteria:
• Strange ‘coincidences’ happen in the family
• You attract a lot of jealousy or envy
• You use to be a strong person and all of a sudden you don’t recognize yourself
• You are going through life with the same struggling as your parents
• You see shadows and are too ashamed to tell someone or they might think you are crazy.
• Some places and even people give you negative vibes
When you accept your situation as “normal” and part of life, you’re actually giving more power to the problem at hand.
“you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.” John 8.32
In order to become free indeed, you must not accept it in your life and free yourself from the spiritual oppression, this is only possible through the Power of God.
If you feel as if you are cursed, we have a special meeting every Friday that will guide you step by step on how to break free from this curse once and for all. To make a difference in your life, you have to act and take a step of faith in order for God to work in your life.
You can listen to the voice that will make you strong or to the one that will push you down even deeper. Give us a call or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.